Saturday, January 21

little importance

Just things of little importance I photographed around my house.

Why? Because I have a weakness for taking weird close up shots.


Why cupcakes? Because a) I made them yesterday and b) they're delicious.



Why mini cupcakes? Because I ran out of large cupcake pans.





Why an Orangina bottle? Because I like to drink water out of it. And yes, we did get snow this morning.



Why a silicone potholder? Because as I mentioned in this post, I love them. Plus they're a pretty color.




Why a closeup of a throw pillow?
No clue.






Why take photos of the globe? I just like maps, that's why.


Why is my heart broken? Because Picnik is closing in April. How will I edit my photos? *sob*

Why are my sheep pawing the snow? Again, I have no clue.

Why is my little sister playing Christmas songs on the piano? Because her teacher told her to. Hmm.

Oh, and in the time from the duration of my last post, I watched Jaws (scary and amazing) re-read A Wrinkle in Time (terrific book) and read all three books of The Hunger Games trilogy on my iPod. (first book was great, second book was a hot mess, and third book was depressing, moving and emotional).

In the real, non-frivolous world, I'm going to get my working papers next week so I can get a real job, and am researching cob houses ( am reading this book), dreaming about building one, and planning on educating myself about different methods of education. (i.e., Montessori, John Holt, John Dewey, Waldorf, etc.) So that's life.

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to get comments!
Please write clearly with correct grammar.