Thursday, January 12

L. K. F. part one

little known facts:

0001.  Old fashioned egg beaters make great stress relievers. Weird, I know.


0002. I'm hungry.

0003. Velociraptors are exceedingly interesting. 

File:Velociraptor mongoliensis type skull and jaws.jpg
{via}

File:Velociraptor dinoguy2.jpg
{via}
This was a great book, but definitely not for younger readers.

                            0004. I really love these pot holders. So fun to play with  use.

{via} Nor my photo, unfortunately....we only have two.

0005. I really hate when people have music on their blogs. Very annoying!

0006. I wish I was more than 1/8 Scottish. Kilts, bagpipes, haggis, cool accents and sheep are oh-so-awesome. Except I don't understand Robert Burns very well.

not my picture. source unknown.

The Macfarlane (my maternal grandfather's last name) tartan.

0007. Let sleeping dogs lie.

0008. I'm hungry.

0009. If anyone has any post ideas, I would be greatly indebted if you'd leave me a comment. Inspiration is running dry.

0010.




0011. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

"Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him well."

To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?"

HAMLET SPAM. Booyah!!!


0012.  I promise to post something better soon. 

0015. Ducks.  

~ ~ ~ finis ~ ~ ~

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you're Scottish?! I'm Scottish! Er, Scots-Irish. Hence my last name. It's really fun to say it with the accent.
    ANYWAY. You could write about what with world would be like without XYZ. Or the 2012 elections. Or the Wonder Pets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to get comments!
Please write clearly with correct grammar.