Saturday, December 10

*sigh* ah, lack-a-day...

I should be a better blogger.

Maybe I should make a schedule? FOr example, I could post serious thoughts on Friday, poems on Wednesday, and photos or links.......




My week hasn't been all that wonderful. I accomplished almost nothing. Sometimes I feel like everything is going to fall apart. I have absolutely no motivation to do any school, and I can't understand algebra AT ALL. :he  HEEELLLLP!


On a more cheerful note, 



Cool.
















Lastly, here are some quotations.




Cowards die many times before their deaths; 
The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2
\
He draweth out the thread of his verbosity finer than the staple of his argument.
William Shakespeare, "Love's Labour's Lost", Act 5 scene 1


Ye gods, this post doesn't make a lot of sense. Oh well....


3 more posts until I reach 100! !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to get comments!
Please write clearly with correct grammar.