Wednesday, June 29

.....I'm baaaaack!

Inspirational lyrics:


"Just as I am, without one plea,
But that Thy blood was shed for me,
And that Thou bidst me come to Thee,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come."
~ Charlotte Elliot


Truly inspirational. Even when we are are jerks, God still loves us and accepts us, just as we are: sins and all!


Non-inspirational yet beautiful song I'm learning:




The words are basically the maid's laments that she lost a key belonging to the Count. Nothing especially tragic, but it is just beautiful, I like to sing it, and its SHORT as opposed to a really long and difficult piece.....
And the singer in the video did a really good job with it!!!



So....it is a nice, cool, somewhat rain-ish day. Goat escaped twice; nothing else to report.......................maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Goats are such drama queens/kings. (My goat is a boy)



A RANDOM RAMBLING; Or a JERSEY BIASED RANT!


I love Jersey Milk. Or Malk.  Whatever you call it, milk from Jersey cows in my humble opinion is vastly superior to any other milk, due to its high butterfat content. It also is better for cheese and yogurt.
And Jerseys are such beautiful cattle! If I can save up enough money, and was going to buy a cow, I'd buy a Jersey.  I fell in love with the beautiful ones at the dairy farm. 


That is enough for now.