Wednesday, February 29

11 tag


Savanna at Pandas, Lightsabers and Cameras, Oh My!! tagged me for "The 11 Tag". This particular tags seems to be going around the blogging world like a virus, and while I'm late to the game, I shall endeavor to participate. Thanks, Savanna! <3

The Rules:
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged.
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, “If you are reading this” or “if you follow me”. You have to legitimately tag people!


11 Random things about myself:

1. I adore the numbers 5,7 and 77. I like 7 because it is a special number in the Bible, and 5 because it is so neat and mathematical, like a building block. I would like 5 kids when I get married (someday, if) because then the total number of people in my family would be 7. How cool is that?!

2. I don't like socializing. At all. One or two new people I can handle, but people in large groups terrify me.

3. I want to earn an M.D. someday just so I can say "I'm a doctor, not a ----!" to someone, courtesy of Dr. McCoy.

4. These are kind of boring random things. Is this cheating?


5. I really cannot stand most country music. It makes me want to either throw something at the radio or jump off of a cliff and drown. 


6. I consider myself a fangirl for War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells. I really liked the book. 


7.  I raise sheep and chickens. 


8.  I never ever lie. However this virtue is minor when compared to my numerous other faults.


9. My room is painted blue, and I have the words "Don't Panic" tacked up above my bed.


10.  I hate winter. 


11.  I don't really like Jane Austen books. I think her characterizations are fantastic, but they just aren't my type of book.




SAVANNA's QUESTIONS:


 1. What do you think of homeschoolers?

I support homeschoolers, being one myself. Independent learning is the way to go.

2. What was your favorite TV show as a child?

As a child we never watched TV (excepting the occasional movie) voluntarily, strange as it sounds. Thank you to my mother for not getting me hooked on it! Now I still don't watch much TV, but I'd have to say Star Trek (from the 1960's; I haven't seen much of the spin-off series yet) and Get Smart, which is vapid, amusing, funny and has the greatest retro looking outfits. 

Star Trek I like because it is really neat, and strange. The original series of Star Trek has the most entertaining characters. TNG (The Next Generation) characters don't come close. It also has some really neat storylines, and amusingly hokey battles and special effects. Plus, it has Spock. :D

3. What is your main passion in life?

Hmm..
follow where God leads me, and I want to accomplish something big. Something that will last beyond me.

4. If you could choose one song to represent your life, what would it be?
....... I don't know. Hopefully an epic movie theme!

5. Ice cream or Popsicle?

Ice cream all the way. Support the dairy industry. Coffee ice cream especially. And vanilla bean.

6. Who is you favorite villain (from a movie or TV show)?

Darth Vader (duh) Klingons (because they're awesome) and Borg (resistance is futile). I'm sure there are more but it escapes my mind.

7. Who do you greatly admire in this world?

I admire great people who stuck to their principles, like John Adams (and Abigail Adams), Winston Churchill, Steve Jobs because he started Apple, and I can't think of anymore right now.

8. How would you describe your clothing style?

Classic, bohemian, retro, practical.....my clothing style isn't particularly unique.

9. Do you like thrill rides (roller coasters, etc) at amusement parks?

They make my stomach hurt, and I detest crowds. No.

10. Have you ever been to Disney World or Disneyland?

Nope, and not particularly interested in going either. Too crowded, expensive, and I'm not really a big Disney fan.

11. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

Self-absorbed, capable, introverted.




AND NOW, my QUESTIONS:


1. If you could be anything you wanted to without working for it, what would you be?
2. Summer or winter?
3. Can you ski?
4. Would you rather live in the past or in the future if you couldn't live now?
5. Star Trek or Star Wars? Both?
6. Dogs or cats?
7. If an alien suddenly landed in front of you right now, what would you do first?

8. Define the word "awesome".
9. Do you think only drinking white (with milk) coffee is racist?
10. How many kids would you like to have?
11. Favorite number?





I tag, hmm.....Mary , Evelyn, Tanichcha, and David.  You're on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to get comments!
Please write clearly with correct grammar.