Saturday, December 3

screenshots are dangerous things...

 ...In the wrong hands.

 See my new haircut? Webcams are fun.



Me and Molly: aww.


I'd make a wonderful dictator-of-the-world/supreme potentate/empress!



I have no aspirations to be a movie star.

And now for some random screenshots!

Lego Star wars--what can  I say. I have a brother.
Cute little Lego Anakin Skywalker  before he grows up to be a whiny , self-center galaxy wrecker, and be in  the Worst Star wars Movie, aka the Phantom Menace.
Awesome looking penguins!
My little sister's new blog: puppy-adventures.blogspot.com
Dangerous jellyfish. JELLYFISH. (bum bum bum bum, bum bum) JELLY FISH. Jellyfish. Jelly Fish. Take some jelly, take  fish...
No comment. darthsanddroids.net

TTYL.

1 comment:

  1. Cute haircut! :D

    And LOL, now we all know what operating system your computer uses. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to get comments!
Please write clearly with correct grammar.