Thursday, June 23

I've been informed...

I spelled the title of my blog wrong. oops! What can I say, French makes no sense.....

So, in a rather desperate effort to make this blog slightly less boring, I will post some lists of favorite things.


*Current favorite sheep breeds....

Katahdin

Olde English Babydol Southdown

Herdwick

Zwartble

Shetland

You can see I like the cute breeds--however, myseff, I'd rather raise less attractive, more practical breeds!


(Sadie and Amelia over a month ago)











*Favorite music currently.....

Ravel's Bolero  A weird, Spanish sounding piece.
Mozart's Voi, Che Sapete from "The Marriage of Figaro" A lovely piece.
Puccini's O Mio Babbino Caro is nice too for a classic opera aria (I think).
I can't think of any others now.....
Irritating yet funny lyrics:

This is the song that never ends,
It just goes on and on, my friends.
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
And now they just keep singing it forever just because...

[edit]
LOL. I got it off wikipedia!


*Favorite sandwich:

1 whole wheat tortilla
OR 
2 slices rye, white, or whole wheat bread

1 large brown egg

Pepper 
Salt

Lettuce or sprouts

Tomato optional.

Mayonnaise or cheddar cheese

Fry egg in butter to liking; assemble sandwich. Eat. Obviously.

I love tortillas!




To end this on a happy note, I am now getting up off the computer and going outside. Adios.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to get comments!
Please write clearly with correct grammar.